Sunday, August 7, 2011

A recipe created just for Pizza Lovers!

I saw this recipe from Rachael Ray and tucked it away for a day I needed something "fun" to make for Robyn. Today I was struggling with a lunch plan...and then I remembered Pizza Puffs!!



Easy enough- I always have everything on hand. I added Garlic Salt and Italian Seasoning to mine.


The recipe says to add the basil at the end and sprinkle on top, but I chose to put mine inside.


Everything is better with cheese!!


Fill a mini muffin pan. GREASE WELL!!!! I found these to be a little tricky to get out of the pan. They were actually easier to remove after they cooled a bit. I used a Tablespoon and it filled 24 cups perfectly. Bake about 20 minutes at 375 degrees and allow to cool a few minutes before eating.



Serve with your favorite pizza sauce!

***Robyn and I loved these! Fun because you can easily add whatever toppings you love. Rachael also details in her recipe how to freeze them!***

1 comment:

  1. These look simple and wonderful, Kathleen...thanks for a great post!

    ReplyDelete