Monday, October 11, 2010

These potatoes are easy to love!

I used to hate breakfast...now, I love everything breakfast! I also love everything potato...so why not combine the two?!


Start with one large potato per person...I used 3 small potatoes for 2 people.

Grate potatoes over a stack of paper towels.

Use a few additional towels to absorb all moisture from the potatoes.

Pre-heat a pan over medium high heat with a little oil. (I have a great non-stick skillet, so I used 2 tsp of olive oil). Add potatoes and cook 10 minutes over medium heat...or until golden brown. Sprinkle raw potatoes with salt and pepper.

If you get lucky, you can flip the whole pan of potatoes in one piece! Cook side two an additional 8-10 minutes, or until golden and cooked through. Serve in wedges...yum!

1 comment:

  1. I am so making this. We have a million potatoes from our garden. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete